Work, giving back, Deep Brain Stimulation, and parkinson's with greg ritscher episode summarY
Topics discussed include:
- How he transferred the skills that made him successful in his career to live well with Parkinson’s
- His experience retiring and moving
- The process of writing a book
- Preparing for DBS
- The various ways Greg’s found to give back and spread Parkinson’s education and resources to those in the panhandle of Florida
and more! We hope you enjoy!
Want to learn more about Greg Ritscher? Visit his ambassador page!
Want to hear more of our podcasts? Subscribe to The Parkinson's Podcast!
- Greg’s website: https://gregritscher.com.
- The C.O.O.R.E. Model for Parkinson’s: https://davisphinneyfoundation.org/the-c-o-o-r-e-model-for-parkinsons-with-greg-ritscher/
- Life Assessment Workshop: https://davisphinneyfoundation.org/event/webinar-workshop-life-assessment/
Contact us anytime at email@example.com