At the Davis Phinney Foundation, we help people with Parkinson’s live well today. We give them tools, resources, education, experiences, and anything else we can dig up. People living with Parkinson’s tell us we make their lives better. And our staff says the same thing. We take the wellness of our employees just as seriously as we do wellness for people with Parkinson’s, and we know that when each of our employees is in a state of well-being at work, they can develop their potential, be productive and creative, build positive relationships with others, better cope with stress, and make meaningful contributions.
What more can you ask for? Join us!
Here's What We Offer
Ever daydream about having that perfect job? Working for the Davis Phinney Foundation may fit the bill.
- Work where you want– Most of our employees work at our office, but not all. If your role can be done remotely, we’re happy to consider it.
- 40-hour work week– We regularly stick to 40 hours a week. Like we said, there’s a lot of work to be done for the Parkinson’s community, but we also know that if you don’t have time to enjoy the other 128 hours in the week, your work may suffer. We have even less time for that.
- Insurance and retirement– The Foundation offers health, dental, vision, and supplemental plans for you and your family or domestic partner. We also offer a Simple IRA plan that’s funded by the Foundation.
- Vacations and paid holidays– The Foundation offers three weeks of paid vacation, sick days, comp days, and a few national holidays every year.
- 100% of hardware and software– Whatever hardware, software, or services you need to do your job are always on us.
- Snacks – We have really good ones.
- Holiday party– We know what you’re thinking, but our white elephant holiday party is a coveted invite. People who have long since left the Foundation still show up for the margs, food, and inevitable competitions.
How to Apply
Each position has different application requirements, so please follow the instructions in the job description when applying.
If you have general questions about careers and internships, please email: email@example.com.