Gait, Balance, and Falling episode summarY
In this episode, panelists from our monthly Living with Parkinson’s Meetup talk about falling and freezing of gait with Parkinson’s and what you can do to minimize it.
- The what and why of falling and freezing of gait in Parkinson’s
- Our panelists’ experience with falling
- Strategies to prevent falling
- How music can be used to avoid falls
- Living alone and falling
- An overview of balance issues and what to do about them
and more. We hope you enjoy!
Contact us anytime at email@example.com