If you’ve lived with Parkinson’s, you already know that Parkinson’s symptoms are wide-ranging and variable. There’s no one-size-fits-all when it comes to Parkinson’s, and there are many symptoms people living with Parkinson’s experience that others never see. In the following episode, Kat Hill and Kevin Kwok, persons with Parkinson’s and advocates for living well, discuss how the symptoms of Parkinson’s can be embarrassing, especially the ones that others can’t see, and how they’ve handled feelings of shame or embarrassment at different points along their journey.
- Hear more from Kat and Kevin at our YOPD Council Webinar Series
- Watch a video recording of this episode here
- Impulse Control Disorders and Parkinson’s
- YOPD Council: Non-Motor Symptoms
- When Parkinson’s Dyskinesia Feels Embarrassing
- Do You Feel Isolated When You Are OFF or Dyskinetic?
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question by emailing us here.
- Share this show on Facebook.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen! Your ratings and reviews really help, and we read each one.
- And don’t forget to subscribe!