The following episode features Dr. Michael Okun, a neurologist at the University of Florida, who among his many notable academic accomplishments, is also the co-author of Ending Parkinson’s as well as Living with Parkinson’s Disease and Parkinson’s Treatment: 10 Secrets to a Happier Life. Dr. Okun is extremely knowledgable and passionate about the latest in Parkinson’s research and Parkinson’s treatments and in the following episode, he shares the latest in emerging therapies for Parkinson’s.
- Ending Parkinson’s – The Book and the Movement
- Find the show notes, the video recording, and more for this episode here
- Cannabis and Parkinson’s
- Sunlight and Parkinson’s
- Follow Michael Okun on Twitter
- Exercise and Parkinson’s
- Living with Parkinson’s Disease and Parkinson’s Treatment: 10 Secrets to a Happier Life, By Michael Okun
- How to Exercise to Live Better with Parkinson’s with Jay Alberts
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question by emailing us here.
- Share this show on Facebook.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review Spotify, Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen! Your ratings and reviews really help, and we read each one.
- And don’t forget to subscribe!