Demoralization, meaning, and parkinson's episode summary
In this episode of The Parkinson's Podcast, Greg Pontone, MD, Indu Subramanian, MD, and Bradley McDaniels, PhD, discuss how symptoms of demoralization begin and how to combat them.
In this episode, we talk about:
- How Dr. Subramanian, Dr. McDaniels, and Dr. Pontone are working on
- What clinicians can do to make your symptoms of demoralization better
- How Dr. Subramanian combines Eastern and Western medicine
- The impact of demoralization on people with Parkinson's
- The importance of normalizing diagnosing depression
- The difference between demoralization in people with early-onset versus late-onset Parkinson's
- Changes in patient care since this panel started researching demoralization
- Dr. McDaniels' mother's journey with demoralization and Parkinson's
- The signs of depression and how to know when to see a doctor
and more. We hope you enjoy!
Want to read the article associated with this podcast? You can read it here.
Want to watch a video of this podcast? You can watch it on our channel!
Listen to the podcast
Listen & Subscribe
If you enjoy this podcast, please help us out by leaving a comment, giving us 4 stars, and subscribing! We love hearing from our community and your comments and reviews will help us improve the show and reach even more people with Parkinson's.
Contact us anytime at email@example.com