Living with Parkinson's from Cultural Contexts episode summary
- What does "cultural context" mean?
- Holistic health in cultural contexts
- The importance of community in a cultural contexts
- How to help address the divide between clinical care and culture as a care partner/care giver
- Acceptance of Parkinson's symptoms by family and cultural community
- Feeling culturally "separated" by your diagnosis
- Finding new community
- How to create safer spaces as advocates and allies
Want to read the article associated with this podcast? Check it out on our website!
Want to watch the video version of this podcast? You can watch it on our YouTube!
Loving the Parkinson's Podcast? You can listen to more episodes on our website!
Listen & Subscribe
Contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org