What I Wish I knew about Parkinson's episode summary
In this episode of The Parkinson's Podcast, Living with Parkinson's Meetup panelists discussed what they wish they knew when they were diagnosed with Parkinson's and what advice they would give now to newly diagnosed patients.
Topics we discuss include:
- What do you wish you had known when you were first diagnosed with Parkinson’s?
- Being kind, listening to elders, and seeking help
- Take things seriously, but not too seriously
- "I wish I knew 'don't ignore your symptoms.'"
- The moment when you are first diagnosed
- Having a movement disorder specialist
- Support groups
- "I wish I knew the importance of exercise"
- Socializing, being with people, and getting out of your head
and more! We hope you enjoy it!
Want to watch the video recording of this audio? Watch here!
Want to join the Living With Parkinson's Meetup? Register here!
Listen to the podcast
Listen & Subscribe
If you enjoy this podcast, please help us by leaving a comment, giving us four stars, and subscribing! We love hearing from our community, and your comments and reviews will help us improve the show and reach even more people with Parkinson's.
Contact us anytime at email@example.com