Addition, Cannabis, anxiety, and parkinson’s episode summarY
Karen Frank is a former nurse anesthetist who has been in recovery for 30+ years and is living with young onset Parkinson’s disease (YOPD). She’s also an Ambassador for the Foundation. During this conversation, we talked about how using cannabis to ease her anxiety took her down an unexpected path and exactly what she did to get out of it.
Topics discussed include:
- Karen’s Parkinson’s journey
- How addiction impacts Parkinson’s
- How using cannabis to ease her anxiety took her down an unexpected path
- How she got out of an unhealthy situation
- Her experiences with depression and rehab
- Her relationships, community, and living with Parkinson’s
and more! We hope you enjoy.
Contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org