Our fabulous Ambassador Lorraine Wilson and I are hosting a Sketchbook class live on Thursdays, and we’d love for you to join us.
Join us for a live Sketchbook class on Thursdays beginning March 26th at 9:30 am Pacific via Zoom (Click this link when it’s time for the session. If you’ve never used Zoom, please watch this tutorial before the session so you know how to join us when it’s time. We will be hosting these sessions every Thursday throughout April. Our last class will be on Thursday, April 30th.
Sketching live is a great way to connect with our community, have fun, and play.
A few items to have on hand: (If you only have a pen and paper, that will work too.)
- Pens of all colors and thickness
- Watercolors and paintbrush – A school set with 8 color pans will work, but if you have a bit nicer, that’s great.
- Colored markers (fine to medium)
- Colored pencils
- Watercolor pencils and brush
- Blender pencil or pen if using colored pencils or markers. Facial tissue can work with pencils.
No experience necessary. No drawing, coloring, artistic skills required!
If you’d like to just show up and color, here are some pages you can print.
Thursday, April 9, 2020 – Please print this out if you’d like to try sketching a flower during this Thursday’s class.
Thursday, April 16, 2020 – For this session, here are the supplies you might want to use:
- Micron or pen you have on hand – best if it is waterproof
- Watercolor paper (or whatever paper you have but thicker is better) cut into rectangles of various sizes (2-3 inches wide and 4-6 inches tall)
- Watercolors, watercolor pencils, or color pencils
- Drawing paper (or any paper you have)
- Optional: colored pencils, watercolor pencils or watercolors
Thursday, April 23, 2020 – Supply list coming soon.
Thursday, April 30, 2020 – Supply list coming soon.
If you’d like to participate in other online crafty and creative classes, check out The Mighty’s weekly calendar here.
Hope to see you then.