In this episode, Dr. Jori Fleisher discusses a very prevalent but rarely talked about symptom of Parkinson’s, pain. Dr. Fleisher discusses how pain is detected in the body, the types of pain experienced by the body, and how you can manage pain in Parkinson’s.
To watch the webinar recording for this episode, click here.
To download the transcript, click here.
more from the davis Phinney foundation
- A Primer On Pain and Parkinson’s
- Living Well with Chronic Pain and Illness
- More on Exercise
- How to Find a Parkinson’s Physical Therapist Near You
- Palliative Care for Parkinson’s
- Emotional and Psychological Care
- Sleep and Parkinson’s
Additional Offerings from the Davis Phinney Foundation
Contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org