In this episode, Kat Hill, Karen Jaffe, Soania Mathur, and Nabila Dahodwala discuss:
- Hormonal life stages and Parkinson’s (including premenstrual, pregnancy, and pre-or post-menopausal)
- Hormone therapies (particularly estrogen and progesterone) and Parkinson’s
- Motor and non-motor symptoms in women with Parkinson’s
- Psychosocial and mental health issues in women with Parkinson’s
- Relationships and social roles for women with Parkinson’s
- Care team considerations and communication
- Find the show notes, video recording, and more for this episode here.
- Visit our Women and Parkinson’s topic page for more resources on women and Parkinson’s
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question by emailing us here.
- Share this show on Facebook.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen! Your ratings and reviews really help, and we read each one.
- And don’t forget to subscribe!