The following episode features Dr. Bas Bloem, a leading expert in the Parkinson’s field, and in addition to his many academic accomplishments, he, along with other Parkinson’s experts, Michael Okun, Ray Dorsey, and Todd Sherer co-authored the book called “Ending Parkinson’s Disease.”
In the following interview, Davis Phinney Foundation director of education Melani Dizon has a conversation with Dr. Bloem about the book, about living well with Parkinson’s today, about the hopes for Parkinson’s in the future and much more.
- Ending Parkinson’s – The book and the movement
- Find the show notes, the video recording, and more for this episode here
- Exercise and Parkinson’s
- How to Exercise to Live Better with Parkinson’s with Jay Alberts
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question by emailing us here.
- Share this show on Facebook.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review Spotify, Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen! Your ratings and reviews really help, and we read each one.
- And don’t forget to subscribe!