In this episode, we sat down with Mike Studer, PT, DPT, MHS, NCS, CEEAA, CWT, CSST, FAPTA, to talk about neuroplasticity, exercise, sleep, and how important they are to living well with Parkinson’s.
- Watch a video recording of this episode here
- Visit our Exercise topic page for more resources on exercise and its impact on Parkinson’s
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question by emailing us here.
- Share this show on Facebook.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen! Your ratings and reviews really help, and we read each one.
- And don’t forget to subscribe!