In this episode
Listen to chapter four, “Non-Motor Symptoms (Emotional),” of the newest edition of our Every Victory Counts® manual. This chapter dives into the emotional symptoms you might experience with Parkinson’s, such as depression, anxiety, or apathy, as well as strategies and treatments to manage them.
- Order your Every Victory Counts manual digitally or in print here.
- Check out the Every Victory Counts companion site, where you’ll find more resources on each topic featured in the book.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the chapter you listened to, as well as your top takeaway, to be entered into a drawing to win Davis Phinney Foundation swag and the opportunity to be featured on our blog.
For futher reading
Additional resources from the Every Victory Counts companion page:
- Depression, Anxiety, and Apathy and How to Manage Them
- The Victory Summit® Virtual Event: Mental Health and Wellness [Recordings]
- Can You Identify Your Depression Triggers?
- A Grounding Exercise for Anxiety in Parkinson’s
- Fight Back Against Depression and Anxiety in Parkinson’s
- Parkinson’s and Mental Health: Integration Is Key
- Emotional and Psychological Care in Parkinson’s
- Managing Mood and Anxiety in Parkinson’s
- YOPD Council: Mental Health and Parkinson’s
- How Exercise Can Ease Anxiety in Parkinson’s
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question by emailing us here.
- Share this show on Facebook.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review Spotify, Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen! Your ratings and reviews really help, and we read each one.
- And don’t forget to subscribe!
Listen & Subscribe
For full rules and regulations regarding your opportunity to win Davis Phinney Foundation swag in relation to this episode, click here.