In this episode
Listen to chapter 15, “Long-Term Care and Financial Planning,” of the newest edition of our Every Victory Counts® manual. Advanced preparation and planning is an essential part of living well with Parkinson’s, but sometimes it’s difficult to know where to start. This chapter will break down the what, how, and when of long-term care and financial planning and provide you with resources so you feel confident planning for the future.
- Order your Every Victory Counts manual digitally or in print here.
- Check out the Every Victory Counts companion site, where you'll find more resources on each topic featured in the book.
- Email email@example.com with the name of the chapter you listened to, as well as your top takeaway, to be entered into a drawing to win Davis Phinney Foundation swag and the opportunity to be featured on our blog.
For futher reading
Additional resources from the Every Victory Counts companion page:
- Insurance for People with Parkinson’s
- Financial Wellness and Parkinson’s
- Medicare Coverage and Parkinson’s
- Can I Get Disability Benefits Now that I Have Parkinson’s?
- Advance Directives and Parkinson’s
- Expert Advice on Workplace Issues
- How to Work Full-Time and Live Well with Parkinson’s
- Working Full-Time with Young Onset Parkinson’s
- Palliative Care for Parkinson’s
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question by emailing us here.
- Share this show on Facebook.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review Spotify, Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen! Your ratings and reviews really help, and we read each one.
- And don't forget to subscribe!
Listen & Subscribe
For full rules and regulations regarding your opportunity to win Davis Phinney Foundation swag in relation to this episode, click here.