In this episode
Listen to chapter 12, “Emotional Health,” of the newest edition of our Every Victory Counts® manual. This chapter discusses the mind-body connection, how to improve your emotional health through volunteerism, mindfulness, and connection, and other strategies to manage your emotional health and overall well-being.
- Order your Every Victory Counts manual digitally or in print here.
- Check out the Every Victory Counts companion site, where you'll find more resources on each topic featured in the book.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the chapter you listened to, as well as your top takeaway, to be entered into a drawing to win Davis Phinney Foundation swag and the opportunity to be featured on our blog.
For futher reading
Additional resources from the Every Victory Counts companion page:
- How to Build Resilience While Living with Parkinson’s
- How Sunlight Can Help You Live Well with Parkinson’s
- Take Your Parkinson’s for a Spin in the Great Outdoors
- A Parkinson’s Journey: The Art of Mindful Pivoting
- The Upside of “Negative” Emotions in Dealing with Parkinson’s
- A Grounding Exercise for Parkinson’s
- Keepin’ On: Living Well with Parkinson’s
- How Service Dogs Can Support People with Parkinson’s
- Resiliency as a Tool for Living Well with Parkinson’s
- Parkinson’s and Mental Health: Integration Is Key
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question by emailing us here.
- Share this show on Facebook.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review Spotify, Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen! Your ratings and reviews really help, and we read each one.
- And don't forget to subscribe!
Listen & Subscribe
For full rules and regulations regarding your opportunity to win Davis Phinney Foundation swag in relation to this episode, click here.