In this episode
Listen to chapter 11, “Nutrition,” of the newest edition of our Every Victory Counts® manual. This chapter will teach you what you need to know about nutrition and Parkinson’s, as well as provide you tools to decide which nutritional choices are best for you.
- Order your Every Victory Counts manual digitally or in print here.
- Check out the Every Victory Counts companion site, where you'll find more resources on each topic featured in the book.
- Email email@example.com with the name of the chapter you listened to, as well as your top takeaway, to be entered into a drawing to win Davis Phinney Foundation swag and the opportunity to be featured on our blog.
For futher reading
Additional resources from the Every Victory Counts companion page:
- How to Experiment with Your Nutrition While Living with Parkinson’s
- Nutrition and Parkinson’s – The Victory Summit Virtual Event: How to Live Well with Parkinson’s
- How Nutrition Can Help Your Anxiety
- How to Stock Your Fridge, Freezer, and Pantry to Live Well with Parkinson’s
- Stabilize Blood Sugar to Combat Fatigue in Parkinson’s
- 8 Homemade Dentist-Approved Snacks
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question by emailing us here.
- Share this show on Facebook.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review Spotify, Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen! Your ratings and reviews really help, and we read each one.
- And don't forget to subscribe!
Listen & Subscribe
For full rules and regulations regarding your opportunity to win Davis Phinney Foundation swag in relation to this episode, click here.