In this episode
Listen to the second chapter, “Parkinson’s 101,” of the newest edition of our Every Victory Counts® manual. This chapter gives a brief overview of the most common questions of Parkinson’s, such as What is Parkinson’s? Who gets Parkinson’s? What are the treatment options for Parkinson’s? And many more.
- Want to read along as you listen to the Every Victory Counts manual? Get your Every Victory Counts manual digitally or in print here. You can also check out the Every Victory Counts companion site, where you’ll find more resources on each topic featured in the book. Check out the website here.
- Let us know what you think! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the chapter you listened to, as well as your top takeaway, to be entered into a drawing to win Davis Phinney Foundation swag and the opportunity to be featured on our blog.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question by emailing us here.
- Share this show on Facebook.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review Spotify, Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen! Your ratings and reviews really help, and we read each one.
- And don’t forget to subscribe!
Listen & Subscribe
For full rules and regulations regarding your opportunity to win Davis Phinney Foundation swag in relation to this episode, click here.