In this episode, Dr. Lucy Norcliffe-Kaufmann, an expert in autonomic dysfunction in Parkinson's speaks to the numerous aspects of Parkinson's symptoms of the autonomic system, including an inability to sweat, dry eyes, constipation, sexual dysfunction, issues in blood pressure, drooling, and more. She explains why these symptoms occur and what you can do to manage them to live better with Parkinson's.
To watch the webinar recording for this episode, click here.
To download the transcript, click here.
- Examples of Arm Blood Pressure Cuffs (*Note: The Davis Phinney Foundation does not endorse any specific product)
- More About Lucy Norcliffe-Kaufmann
- Watch more videos from the Victory Summit Event® - Autonomic Symptoms: The Parkinson's You Don't See
more from the davis Phinney foundation
More about nOH
- Exercise Safely with nOH
- How My Daughter Helped Me Identify nOH Symptoms
- Steps to Manage Neurogenic Orthostatic Hypotension
More about Constipation
Additional Offerings from the Davis Phinney Foundation
Contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org