Parkinson's Disease Psychosis Part 1 episode summarY
In this episode, Dr. Dylan Wint, Director of the Cleveland Clinic Center for Brain Health and a board-certified physician in Neurology, Psychiatry, Behavioral Neurology, and Behavioral Psychiatry, discusses Parkinson's Disease psychosis.
We talk about:
- The definition of Parkinson’s disease psychosis (PDP) and what causes it
- The difference between complex, simple, insightful, and non-insightful hallucinations
- Common types of delusions and hallucinations in Parkinson’s
- Risk factors for PDP
- The relationship between medications and Parkinson’s disease psychosis
- The prevalence of Parkinson’s disease psychosis
- What to do when someone is experiencing psychosis
- Things to help reduce psychotic episodes
- When to seek help for psychotic symptoms
and more! We hope you enjoy!
Contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org