Parkinson's Disease Psychosis PArt 2 episode summarY
In Part 2 of our Parkinson's Disease psychosis series, Dr. Dylan Wint, Director of the Cleveland Clinic Center for Brain Health and a board-certified physician in Neurology, Psychiatry, Behavioral Neurology, and Behavioral Psychiatry, discusses:
- What is Parkinson's Disease psychosis?
- The common misunderstanding that psychosis is always connected to mental health conditions like schizophrenia and bipolar disorder
- The connection between sleep and psychosis
- Talking to your neurologist about psychotic symptoms
- Pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatments
- The relationship between psychosis and dementia
- Reducing the fear of psychosis
- How to calm your spouse/partner during a delusion
- Tracking mitigating factors that may contribute to psychotic episodes
- Common Q & A
and more! We hope you enjoy!
Contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org