In this episode
Listen to the third chapter, "Motor Symptoms," of the newest edition of our Every Victory Counts® manual. This chapter explains the common motor symptoms of Parkinson’s as well as strategies to manage them.
resources from the every victory counts companion page
- A Primer on Rigidity and Parkinson’s
- A Primer on Balance and Parkinson’s
- Tremor and Parkinson’s: A Primer
- Bradykinesia and Parkinson’s: A Primer
- The Difference Between Dyskinesia and Tremor
- The Difference Between OFF and Parkinson’s Dyskinesia
- What Is Freezing of Gait in Parkinson’s?
- The Benefits of Visual and Auditory Cueing for Overcoming Freezing of Gait in Parkinson’s
- How Can Exercise Improve Balance in People with Parkinson’s?
- 5 Simple Exercises to Train Your Balance and Live Well with Parkinson’s
- Dystonia and Parkinson’s
- Maximize Your Mobility with Fall Prevention
- How Facial Masking Influences Perception and Relationships
- Want to read along as you listen to the Every Victory Counts manual? Get your Every Victory Counts manual digitally or in print here.
- Our Every Victory Counts Companion site has a wealth of additional resources, downloadable worksheets, and more. Check it out today, here.
- Let us know what you think! Email email@example.com with the name of the chapter you listened to, as well as your top takeaway, to be entered into a drawing to win Davis Phinney Foundation swag and the opportunity to be featured on our blog.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question by emailing us here.
- Share this show on Facebook.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review Spotify, Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen! Your ratings and reviews really help, and we read each one.
- And don't forget to subscribe!
Listen & Subscribe
For full rules and regulations regarding your opportunity to win Davis Phinney Foundation swag in relation to this episode, click here.