The Victory Summit® Virtual Event: Newly Diagnosed
On February 20, 2021, our first The Victory Summit® virtual event of the year brought together people from all over the world for a day of information, inspiration, and connection. The event featured sessions from experts in neurology, Parkinson's medications, physical therapy, as well as inspirational and informative breakout sessions led by our very own Ambassadors living well with Parkinson's today.
Furthermore, we were honored to hear the story of Linda K. Olson, a triple amputee and person with Parkinson's. Linda shared her story and left us all feeling inspired, grateful, and ready to do our part to live well, no matter our circumstances. If you weren't able to join the live event, catch up on it all with the videos below.
ACCESS RECORDINGS AND RESOURCES
Click on the topics below to access videos from the day and additional resources. Looking for more information on a subject that was discussed? Try searching our site using the search bar below.
The Davis Phinney Foundation Resources and Programs
- Every Victory Counts® Manual
- Davis Phinney Foundation Ambassador Program
- Monthly Webinar Series
- Team DPF Fundraising Events
- The Victory Summit Virtual Events
- Webinar: How to take Levodopa for Parkinson's
- Webinar: Parkinson's Medication Management for Motor Symptoms
- Formularies, Insurance, and Parkinson's
- How to Reduce the Cost of Your Parkinson's Medications
- The What, Why, How and More of DBS for the Newly Diagnosed
- Movement Disorder Specialists Directory
- Parkinson's Worksheets, Checklists, and Assessments
- How to Find a Parkinson's Physical Therapist Near You
- How Important is Exercise to People Living with Parkinson's?
- A Timeline of Jay Alberts Recent Parkinson's Research
- High Intensity Exercise Slows Parkinson's Progression
- Staying on Track with Your Exercise Routine
- A Primer on Balance and Parkinson's
- Four Reasons Your Parkinson's Symptoms May Be Worse After Exercise
- Pedaling for Parkinson's
- When Connecting Online Isn't Enough to Live Well With Parkinson's
- How to Live Well With Parkinson's Even During Lockdown
- How To Build Resilience and Live Well With Parkinson's
- Tips for Alleviating Bowel and Urinary Dysfunction with Parkinson's
- Webinar: How Do I Address Constipation?
- Sleepiness and Fatigue in Parkinson's and What To Do About Them
- Pain and Parkinson's
- What is Parkinson's Dyskinesia?
- I Have Parkinson's. Should I Get the COVID vaccine?
- Parkinson's Choir - The Tremble Clefs
- Parkinson's Resources for Native Spanish Speakers
- Q & A with Dr. Cherian Karunapuzha
- Join Us - Michael J. Fox and Advocacy
More about our speakers
- Linda K. Olson’s Website
- Linda K. Olson’s Book
- Kat Hill’s Website
- Aaron Haug, Blue Sky Neurology
- Mike Braitsch and Tribe Wellness
- Rachel Newson Voice Studio
- Spotlight on Tom Palizzi
- Spotlight on Steve Hovey
- Nancy and Steve Hovey Take Action to Advocate for Parkinson’s
- Amy Carlson Squeezes All The Good Out of Parkinson’s