Dr. Sarah King is the founder of Invigorate Physical Therapy & Wellness in Austin, TX. In this video, Sarah answers some of the most common questions we get about physical therapy:
- What is the most valuable aspect of working with a physical therapist?
- How much PT do I need to do to get results?
- How much is too much when it comes to exercise and PT?
- What is your best advice for getting in and out of chairs?
- How can I reduce freezing of gate (FOG)?
- What can I do to improve swallowing?
We’d love to know, what’s been your experience of using physical therapy to help you live well (better) with Parkinson’s?
Watch the full Ask the Parkinson’s Expert series and subscribe so you never miss an episode here.
About Dr. Sarah King, PT, DPT
Sarah is a passionate Parkinson’s advocate who founded Invigorate Physical Therapy & Wellness, an online wellness practice 100% specialized in Parkinson’s disease, to help her clients get out of overwhelm and into action by connecting them with the tools and support they need to thrive over the course of their Parkinson’s journey. She lives in Austin, Texas with her husband (and favorite human), Matt.
To receive news and updates sign up now.