In this episode
Listen to the foreword of the newest edition of our Every Victory Counts manual, written by world renowned Parkinson’s expert Professor Bas Bloem, MD, PhD, along with the Introduction, which provides a roadmap to living well with Parkinson’s, a note from Davis Phinney, and much more.
- Want to read along as you listen to the Every Victory Counts manual? Get your Every Victory Counts manual digitally or in print here. You can also check out the Every Victory Counts companion site, where you’ll find more resources on each topic featured in the book. Check out the website here.
- Let us know what you think! Email email@example.com with the name of the chapter you listened to, as well as your top takeaway, to be entered into a drawing to win Davis Phinney Foundation swag and the opportunity to be featured on our blog.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question by emailing us here.
- Share this show on Facebook.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review Spotify, Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen! Your ratings and reviews really help, and we read each one.
- And don’t forget to subscribe!
Listen & Subscribe
For full rules and regulations regarding your opportunity to win Davis Phinney Foundation swag in relation to this episode, click here.