The Victory Summit® Virtual EVENT
On November 13, 2021, we held The Victory Summit® Virtual Event: Care Partners, providing resources for the care partners and caregivers who are an integral aspect to living well with Parkinson’s.
In case you missed the event, you can watch all the recordings of the presentations below.
ACCESS RECORDINGS AND RESOURCES
Click on the topics below to access videos from the day and additional resources. Looking for more information on a subject that was discussed? Try searching our site using the search bar below.
- The Victory Summit Virtual Event Program Book
- Ordering the Every Victory Counts® Manual
- Mental Health and Parkinson’s Davis Phinney Foundation Resource Page
- How To Avoid Burnout As A Parkinson’s Care Partner
- Care Partner Monthly Meetup
- Care Planning for a Parent Living With Parkinson’s
- Advance Directives and Parkinson’s
- Peace in Every Step by Thich That Hanh
- Every Victory Counts Manual
- Finding a Movement Disorder Specialist
- Exercise and Parkinson’s Davis Phinney Foundation Resource Page
- How to Exercise to Get Results from Parkinson’s Exercise Programs
- How To Avoid Care Partner Burnout
- Occupational Therapy Additional Resources
- What Is Freezing of Gait in Parkinson’s?
- LSVT Big
- PD Warrior
- Care Partner Rulebook
- Every Victory Counts Care Partner Manual
- The Atlas Care Map
- Building Optimism
- Brian Luke Seaward on Keeping a Tickler Notebook
- End of Life Washington
- Kairos Prison Ministry
- The Nature Fix
Want even more resources for care partners?
Check out our blog
The Davis Phinney Foundation blog is full of resources, with an entire section dedicated solely to care partners. Check out our blog here.
Check out our Podcast
The Davis Phinney Foundation Podcast, features episodes regularly and has a wealth of information to help you and your person with Parkinson’s live well. Check out our podcast here.
Check out our Youtube Channel
See webinar recordings, interviews, announcements and more on the Davis Phinney Foundation Youtube Channel.