Webinar Recording: The Latest Parkinson's Research and Clinical Trials
with Dr. Drew Kern
This Webinar was recorded live on October 16, 2019.
In this webinar on the latest Parkinson's research and clinical trials, Dr. Kern addressed:
- The different types of clinical studies and phases of clinical trials
- The benefits and risks of taking part in clinical trials
- Important information to consider before participating in a clinical trial
- Where to learn about current clinical trials and how to apply
- The latest Parkinson’s research and how it may affect you in the future
- Innovations and advancements in surgical therapies for Parkinson’s
- Novel diagnostic approaches and treatment options for Parkinson’s
- And much more
Your Instructor for the Webinar
Following residency, Dr. Kern completed a Movement Disorders fellowship at the University of Toronto. In addition to being an Assistant Professor in the Neurology department, he also serves as the Associate Director of Outpatient Services at the University of Colorado School of Medicine. His research interests include Deep Brain Stimulation and alpha-synuclein in Parkinson’s.