Tour de Victory Cycling Challenge
Saturday, July 10, 2021
Join Team DPF for the Tour de Victory Cycling Challenge on the beautiful country roads of Boulder, Colorado, this summer and support the Davis Phinney Foundation. This beloved Front Range ride, featuring 50K and 100K route options, starts and ends at Gunbarrel Brewing Company.
- 8 am: 100K ride begins
- 8:45 am: Parkinson’s Victory Lap
- 9 am: 50K ride begins
Registration is now open. Sign up here today!
Upon registering for the event a fundraising page will be created for you. Donate or fundraise on your page to earn Team DPF fundraising incentives and make your Tour de Victory a meaningful benefit ride to help people with Parkinson’s live well today. Contact TeamDPF@dpf.org to get started.
2021 Fundraising Incentives
Fundraising has some pretty sweet perks.
- Raise $50 to earn a Team DPF T-shirt
- Raise $250 to earn a Team DPF beverage tumbler
- Raise $500 to earn a Team DPF cycling jersey
- Raise $1500 to earn a Team DPF Patagonia better sweater
- Raise $3,000 to earn Top Fundraiser Recognition
- Raise $10,000+ to earn the Milestone Medal award
Team DPF is made up of individuals who have a passion for helping improve quality of life for people affected by Parkinson’s. This community of fundraisers and advocates currently contributes over 35% of the Foundation’s total revenue each year. With many efforts, great and small, we make a bigger difference together than we ever could alone.