Louisiana Walks for Parkinson’s
There are many perks to walking with Team DPF at Louisiana Walks for Parkinson’s. More details are coming soon.
2021 Fundraising Incentives
Fundraising has some pretty sweet perks.
- Raise $50 to earn a Team DPF T-shirt
- Raise $250 to earn a Team DPF beverage tumbler
- Raise $500 to earn a Team DPF 1/4-zip long-sleeve shirt
- Raise $1500 to earn a Team DPF Patagonia better sweater
- Raise $3,000 to earn Top Fundraiser Recognition
- Raise $10,000+ to earn the Milestone Medal award
The Louisiana Walks (LA Walks) for Parkinson’s benefiting the Davis Phinney Foundation is a celebration of living well complete with two handicap accessible walking routes, local food and beverages, a silent auction, parade of prizes raffle, live music, entertainment, and local resources for people with Parkinson’s.
Lafreniere Park, Metairie, Louisiana
Louisiana Walks 2021 registration will open in the spring of 2021. Stay tuned! If you’re interested in joining Team DPF, sign up below or email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll notify you of event updates.
Team DPF is made up of individuals who have a passion for helping improve quality of life for people affected by Parkinson’s. This community of fundraisers and advocates currently contributes over 35% of the Foundation’s total revenue each year. With many efforts, great and small, we make a bigger difference together than we ever could alone.