Greenwood Gravel Grind
Saturday, April 17, 2021
Join us on April 17, 2021, for an off-road cycling tour of the “Most Southern Place on Earth” benefitting the Davis Phinney Foundation. This beautiful ride has 50K and 100K route options and features a mega party at Tallahatchie Flats afterward.
Ride with Team DPF to help people with Parkinson’s live well today! You can earn fundraising incentives to sport on your ride at the Greenwood Gravel Grind.
2021 Fundraising Incentives
Fundraising has some pretty sweet perks.
- Raise $50 to earn a Team DPF T-shirt
- Raise $250 to earn a Team DPF beverage tumbler
- Raise $500 to earn a Team DPF cycling jersey
- Raise $1500 to earn a Team DPF Patagonia better sweater
- Raise $3,000 to earn Top Fundraiser Recognition
- Raise $10,000+ to earn the Milestone Medal award
Team DPF is made up of individuals who have a passion for helping improve quality of life for people affected by Parkinson’s. This community of fundraisers and advocates currently contributes over 35% of the Foundation’s total revenue each year. With many efforts, great and small, we make a bigger difference together than we ever could alone.