Iron Horse Bicycle Classic
Friday, May 28, 2021, to Sunday, May 30, 2021
The Iron Horse Bicycle Classic is the beloved beat-the-train ride in Durango, Colorado. You can join Team DPF at Iron Horse to raise funds for the Davis Phinney Foundation to help people with Parkinson’s live well today.
Your participation in Team DPF at Iron Horse supports exercise classes for the local Durango Parkinson’s community in partnership with Parkinson Association of the Rockies. Help us make a difference!
Join Team DPF and guarantee your spot at Iron Horse this year.
Ride with our team at Iron Horse for a supreme experience. Team swag, happy hour, and a post-ride celebration await you when you join Team DPF at Iron Horse.
2021 Fundraising Incentives
Fundraising has some pretty sweet perks.
- Raise $50 to earn a Team DPF T-shirt
- Raise $250 to earn a Team DPF beverage tumbler
- Raise $500 to earn a Team DPF cycling jersey
- Raise $1500 to earn a Team DPF Patagonia better sweater
- Raise $3,000 to earn Top Fundraiser Recognition
- Raise $10,000+ to earn the Milestone Medal award
Team DPF is made up of individuals who have a passion for helping improve quality of life for people affected by Parkinson’s. This community of fundraisers and advocates currently contributes over 35% of the Foundation’s total revenue each year. With many efforts, great and small, we make a bigger difference together than we ever could alone.