Whether you are participating in an event in your backyard or you’re creating your own feat, you can support people with Parkinson’s. Are others participating with you? You can create a team and invite your team to join you.
2021 Fundraising Incentives
Fundraising has some pretty sweet perks.
- Raise $50 to earn a Team DPF T-shirt
- Raise $250 to earn a Team DPF beverage tumbler
- Raise $500 to earn a Team DPF cycling jersey OR 1/4-zip long-sleeve shirt
- Raise $1500 to earn a Team DPF Patagonia better sweater
- Raise $3,000 to earn Top Fundraiser Recognition
- Raise $10,000+ to earn the Milestone Medal award
With many in-person events cancelled or postponed, you can still make a difference to help people live well with Parkinson’s today by fundraising with Team DPF.
You can create a fundraiser for the Davis Phinney Foundation by creating a fundraising page, hosting your own fundraiser, participating in virtual events, or fundraising on Facebook.
If you’re looking for ideas to get started or are interested in organizing your own fundraising event, our Team DPF coaches are here to help. Sign up below or email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be in touch soon.
Team DPF is made up of individuals who have a passion for helping improve quality of life for people affected by Parkinson’s. This community of fundraisers and advocates currently contributes over 35% of the Foundation’s total revenue each year. With many efforts, great and small, we make a bigger difference together than we ever could alone.