Webinar Recording: Financial Wellness and Parkinson’s
with Alice Lightner Johnson
Parkinson’s is a chronic illness that not only takes a toll on you physically, cognitively and emotionally, but it can also be a significant financial burden. The good news, however, is that people can live a very long time (and live well) with Parkinson’s; so, it’s important to have a plan in place to ensure your financial health.
This Webinar was recorded live on December 10, 2019.
In this webinar on financial wellness, Alice Lightner Johnson, a specialist in estate and financial organization, discussed:
- The first step you can take toward achieving financial wellness
- How to build your financial team and who to have on it
- The must-have documents you should complete right away
- How to make cost projections no matter how old you are
- How to make sure your accounts are in order and won’t cause added stress for loved ones
- The best way to organize all of your hard and digital assets
- Strategies for organizing and simplifying your financial footprint
- What, when and how to communicate with family about your finances
Your Instructor for the Webinar
Alice Lightner Johnson has over 10 years of experience working with clients in the financial services industry, including several national brokerage firms. She has also earned her Series 7 and 63 securities licenses. She provides financial and estate organization and move management and clean-out services for her clients in St. Paul, Minnesota. She also loves helping clients who are going through difficult losses to reduce the stress that comes with financial matters so they can focus on what’s most important, their own health and well-being. Learn more about Alice here.