El Tour de Tucson
There are many perks to riding with Team DPF at El Tour de Tucson. More details are coming soon.
2020 Fundraising Incentives
Fundraising has some pretty sweet perks.
- Raise $50 to earn a Team DPF T-shirt
- Raise $250 to earn a Team DPF BOCO hat
- Raise $500 to earn a Team DPF Primal cycling jersey
- Raise $1,500 to earn a Team DPF Apera gym bag
- Raise $3,000 to earn Top Fundraiser Recognition
- Raise $10,000+ to earn the Milestone Medal award
Saturday, November 21, 2020
We’re excited to return to El Tour de Tucson in 2020! Check back for information on how to ride with Team DPF on November 21, 2020.
El Tour De Tucson is the perfect ride for the middle of winter. Under sunny Tucson skies, cyclists of all ages and abilities will gather to ride across the Tucson countryside the Saturday before Thanksgiving. With spectacular views of Tucson’s four mountain ranges speckled with the majestic Saguaro cactus, El Tour provides stunning views and exceptionally great road cycling. Plus, the post-ride celebration includes music, a beer garden, food vendors, kids activities, the Grand Cycling Awards Ceremony and more!
Armory Park, Tucson, Arizona
Registration opens soon. If you’re interested in joining Team DPF, sign up below or email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll notify you of event updates.