El Tour de Tucson
Saturday, November 20, 2021
After carefully monitoring the ongoing public health concerns brought on by the coronavirus pandemic and an abundance of caution for the safety and wellness of cyclists, volunteers, staff and the communities through which the event passes, the 38th Banner – University Medicine El Tour de Tucson that had been postponed to Saturday, April 10, 2021, is now scheduled for November 20, 2021.
Ride and fundraise with Team DPF during the November ride! During registration, select the Davis Phinney Foundation for Parkinson’s as your non-profit.
Armory Park, Tucson, Arizona
There are many perks to riding with Team DPF at El Tour de Tucson. More details are coming soon.
2021 Fundraising Incentives
Fundraising has some pretty sweet perks.
- Raise $50 to earn a Team DPF T-shirt
- Raise $250 to earn a Team DPF beverage tumbler
- Raise $500 to earn a Team DPF cycling jersey
- Raise $1500 to earn a Team DPF Patagonia better sweater
- Raise $3,000 to earn Top Fundraiser Recognition
- Raise $10,000+ to earn the Milestone Medal award