El Tour de Tucson
There are many perks to riding with Team DPF at El Tour de Tucson. More details are coming soon.
2020 Fundraising Incentives
Fundraising has some pretty sweet perks.
- Raise $50 to earn a Team DPF T-shirt
- Raise $250 to earn a Team DPF BOCO hat
- Raise $500 to earn a Team DPF Primal cycling jersey
- Raise $1,500 to earn a Team DPF Apera gym bag
- Raise $3,000 to earn Top Fundraiser Recognition
- Raise $10,000+ to earn the Milestone Medal award
Rescheduled: Saturday, April 10, 2021
After carefully monitoring the ongoing public health concerns brought on by the coronavirus pandemic and an abundance of caution for the safety and wellness of cyclists, volunteers, staff and the communities through which the event passes, the 38th Banner – University Medicine El Tour de Tucson has been postponed to Saturday, April 10, 2021. The event was originally scheduled for November 21, 2020.
You can still ride and fundraise with Team DPF during the April ride! During registration, select the Davis Phinney Foundation for Parkinson’s as your non-profit.
Armory Park, Tucson, Arizona