Bikes, Blues, and Bayous
Saturday, August 7, 2021
Mississippi’s largest cycling event features more than 1,000 riders on the flat, fast alluvial plains of the Mississippi Delta. This event is held on the first Saturday of August in Greenwood and includes distances for all skill levels, including 22-mile, 46-mile, and 62-mile options. Rest stops along the way feature Southern cuisine and hospitality. Post-ride event includes free barbecue, cold beverages and live blues music.
Do you have a bike? Let’s ride! With five rest stops, great food, cold drinks, and live blues, this is the Southern ride you don’t want to miss!
2021 Fundraising Incentives
Fundraising has some pretty sweet perks.
- Raise $50 to earn a Team DPF T-shirt
- Raise $250 to earn a Team DPF beverage tumbler
- Raise $500 to earn a Team DPF cycling jersey
- Raise $1500 to earn a Team DPF Patagonia better sweater
- Raise $3,000 to earn Top Fundraiser Recognition
- Raise $10,000+ to earn the Milestone Medal award
Still wondering if you should join the ride? Check out this video for a look at the 2018 event.
Team DPF is made up of individuals who have a passion for helping improve quality of life for people affected by Parkinson’s. This community of fundraisers and advocates currently contributes over 35% of the Foundation’s total revenue each year. With many efforts, great and small, we make a bigger difference together than we ever could alone.