The Healthy Parkinson’s Communities™ grants program aims to help us more fully realize our mission to help people with Parkinson’s live well today by funding programs and initiatives that are unique to the places and people they are designed to support, eliminating barriers, and expanding the possibility for all people to live well with Parkinson’s.
The program is available to fund both grassroots and established initiatives that address one or more of the following priorities:
- Health disparities and inequities that affect people living with Parkinson’s
- Creation of or increased access to resources that embrace a holistic approach to living well with Parkinson’s
- Health literacy and awareness of Parkinson’s
- Cross-sector collaboration within the local community to help people live well with Parkinson’s
For our 2022 grant cycle, applications for grants will be by invitation only. Applications may be accepted from any organization, individual, or group with a project or initiative that aligns with our mission and addresses the priorities listed above. 501(c)(3) status is not required to receive funding.
If you are interested in receiving an application invitation for your project/initiative, please contact Kayla Ferguson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-457-0211.
Those invited to apply will complete our Healthy Parkinson’s Communities grant application to share information about the scope of their project and their financial request.
Applications will be reviewed, determined, and announced on the timeline below:
- Ongoing – Conversations with individuals identified for invitation
- January-February 2022 – Invitation-only application open
- March-May 2022 – Applications under review
- June-July 2022 – Applicants notified of funding decision
If you are interested in learning more about this program, please contact our Community Grants Manager Kayla Ferguson by completing the form below.